Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Alpharetta, Georgia
We serve all of Georgia including the entire North Metro Atlanta Area
If you have suffered injuries due to a motorcycle accident, our personal injury attorneys may be able to help you to recover financial compensation.
Motorcycles are inherently dangerous, for two important reasons:
- Motorcycles offer no protective “cage” like a car or a truck does
- Motor vehicle drivers often neglect to watch out for motorcyclists on the road
The lack of protection that a motorcycle driver has against the elements in an accident can easily result in critical injuries like:
- spinal cord injuries
- open and closed head injuries
- brain injuries
- limb amputation
Motorcycle Accident Facts
Motorcycles are notorious for being involved in accidents for a variety of reasons.
- 11% of all nationwide accidents involve motorcycles
- A motorcyclist is 35 times more likely to suffer a fatality in a crash than motor vehicle operators
- Head injuries kill motorcyclists more frequently than any other injury sustained in a motorcycle accident
- You can decrease your risk of death in a collision by 37% just by wearing a DOT approved helmet
Don’t wait to get legal help after you or a loved one are harmed in a motorcycle collision.
Obtaining experienced assistance from a motorcycle accident lawyer in your area can help you secure the financial compensation you deserve for the damages you’ve incurred as a result of the accident.
What Causes a Motorcycle Accident?
Motorcycle collisions can happen without warning, and are usually caused by more than one issue.
The most frequently seen causes of motorcycle accidents include:
- Inexperienced riders
- Less-than-ideal weather conditions while riding
- Driving under the influence of alcohol
- Roadway defects
- Motorcycle defects
- Negligence of other motor vehicle operators on the road
Regardless of what you believe was the cause of your accident, don’t assume that you are responsible for the overwhelming financial burden of paying for medical costs, lost wages, and property damage.
A personal injury claim can help you recover many of the damages you’ve incurred, helping you to move on after the accident.
Contact Chalker Injury Law Today
At Chalker Injury Law, we know how life-changing a motorcycle accident can be.
Our experienced personal injury lawyers understand how to guide clients step-by-step through the personal injury claim process and can help you pursue the highest settlement award possible in your case.
After a motorcycle accident changes your life forever, you simply cannot afford to let those responsible get away with their negligence. Call us today for a consultation at (678) 319-9991.